- Fannie Mae: Consumers' attitude about the housing market improved in November
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac watchdog prepping for "massive IPO"
- Zillow is now buying houses in Los Angeles
- Inflation-tamer Paul Volcker, former Fed Chairman, dies at 92
- Black Knight: Servicer retention rates are falling as refinances are rising
- Truist is here: BB&T, SunTrust complete merger
- Redfin: Real estate bidding wars continue to hover at 10-year low
- HousingWire is growing. Come join us
- Are iBuyers ripping off sellers?
- The growth of the mortgage broker channel gives real estate agents new options for homebuyers
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Have you heard stories of people making lots of money off of real estate investments? You might have seen information on television concerning the money to be made with real estate. If you want to make more money without working … Continue reading