- Fannie Mae: Consumers' attitude about the housing market improved in November
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac watchdog prepping for "massive IPO"
- Zillow is now buying houses in Los Angeles
- Inflation-tamer Paul Volcker, former Fed Chairman, dies at 92
- Black Knight: Servicer retention rates are falling as refinances are rising
- Truist is here: BB&T, SunTrust complete merger
- Redfin: Real estate bidding wars continue to hover at 10-year low
- HousingWire is growing. Come join us
- Are iBuyers ripping off sellers?
- The growth of the mortgage broker channel gives real estate agents new options for homebuyers
Author Archives: Kevin Garza
Buying a house is supposed to be a fun and exciting time. The problem, however, is that because we want to buy a home so badly, we sometimes don’t see the flaws the property has. Yes, some properties seem to … Continue reading
Getting involved in real estate investing is a smart business choice, especially for anyone that takes the time to learn and take it one step at a time. You must do all you can to research properly and find the … Continue reading
Have you heard stories of people making lots of money off of real estate investments? You might have seen information on television concerning the money to be made with real estate. If you want to make more money without working … Continue reading
Knowledge is essential to successful real estate investing. Real estate investments can generate substantial profits when done correctly. Read this article to get started in the field of real estate investments. Make sure to educate yourself on real estate before … Continue reading