- Fed’s Brainard for Treasury Secretary?
- OJO Labs rolls out agent referral network
- People movers: Sagent, Homespire Mortgage, Title Partners
- Fidelity National Financial expands its digital options to help prevent wire fraud
- Revamping qualified mortgages: A clearer message?
- Home Point Financial launches community foundation with initial $1 million grant
- UWM rolls out “game-changing” mobile app for brokers
- Porch adds five new board members ahead of public debut
- The Mortgage Collaborative supports members through virtual educational sessions
- New-home sales show housing ready for rescue role
Author Archives: Kevin Garza
Buying a house is supposed to be a fun and exciting time. The problem, however, is that because we want to buy a home so badly, we sometimes don’t see the flaws the property has. Yes, some properties seem to … Continue reading
Getting involved in real estate investing is a smart business choice, especially for anyone that takes the time to learn and take it one step at a time. You must do all you can to research properly and find the … Continue reading
Have you heard stories of people making lots of money off of real estate investments? You might have seen information on television concerning the money to be made with real estate. If you want to make more money without working … Continue reading
Knowledge is essential to successful real estate investing. Real estate investments can generate substantial profits when done correctly. Read this article to get started in the field of real estate investments. Make sure to educate yourself on real estate before … Continue reading